About The Wine
we take a minimalist approach to wine making, from soil biodynamics to low impact packaging, hand crafting cremant style rosé in small batches in napa valley
A bright and clean sparkling rosé that pops with crisp ripened strawberry and raspberry aromas over a hint of toast and earthy complexity. Firm acid and very fine bubbles give the wine a silky texture and mouthfeel. The sustainably farmed pinot noir and chardonnay for this sparkling wine are harvested early for delicate flavor, lower alcohol, and a brilliant tinge of tart crispness. Vegan.
- NV Blend of 80% pinot noir, 20% chardonnay
- Vineyard: Mendocino, Sonoma Coast
- Charmat method, 6 months sur lie
- Alcohol: 12% - Harvest Date: Fall 2017
- FOB: available on request; case deals available for BTG accounts